Quality is the parlance of our company. We carry out the testing activity in each phase of software development cycle. During the software development process unit testing & integration testing
is performed by developers and then System testing & a number of other testing
are executed by quality assurance engineers. Acceptance testing is done by the client for the approval of project. Konsole Indya provides an online access to the quality assurance system and tracking the quality status of the project.
We test software product user-friendliness, stability, security, its adherence to functional and performance requirements, and many other aspects to deliver the highest possible quality projects and solutions that exceed our customer expectations.
Some of our time tested software engineering principles are:
We incorporate quality into the software application lifecycle from the very beginning. It aligns business priorities and quality expectations with project requirements, development activities and software testing. Testing
is carried out as managed process encompassing the whole software development life cycle & this empowers:
- Effective identification of defects early in development cycle when remediation costs are lowest
- Eliminate broken builds that can block progress for both development and QA
- Deliver applications with higher quality and performance
We always try to work with in the time frame and have also set goals to eradicate the risk of failure. Also, our production and engineering team closely follows every step of SDLC (software development life cycle) before addressing actual coding and testing.
Software Requirements / System Specifications / Project Plan / Software Architecture / Databases Structure
Functional Testing / System Testing / Performance Testing / Configuration Testing / Installation Testing / Code Inspections
GUI Testing / Design Review
Security Testing / Testing Automation / Supplemented documentation quality control / Internal Audits .
- Developing prototypes if required and specifying detailed design and functional specifications.
- Retrieving client feedback before starting actual product development.
- Time estimation.
- Architectural design of software.
- Full utilization and allocation of resources.
- Task break up.
- Scheduled releases of quality assurance.
- Testing plans related to quality assurance.
- Properly documented admin, user and installation guides.